Las Vegas, NV
2 locations- Henderson and Summerlin
ChiropracTED is a group of highly skilled professionals, dedicated to providing premium quality healthcare to patients involved in personal injuries. We continuously communicate with each other and work together as a team to achieve optimal results for our patients.
What can we offer you / Benefits:
- Competitive Salary/PTO/401 K Benefits/Malpractice Insurance
- Mentoring and Skill development
- Flexible days/hours: Monday – Saturday
- Extended health benefit availability (depend on the contract type)
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Friendly, outgoing and confident personality
- Knowledge of Active Release Technique (ART) and Graston Technique is an advantage.
- Provide personalized, one-on-one care and implement exercise protocols
- Team oriented thinking
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to help generate new patients and professional relationships
- Interest in working with patients with both spine and extremity injuries
- Prepare Reports and notes per requests by insurance companies or patients
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals (pain management, spinal surgery, orthopedic, etc.) regarding the patient’s condition, needs, and progress.
What you’ll need:
- Chiropractic Physician’s Board of Nevada License
- Chiropractors: 1 year experience preferred
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated and qualified Chiropractor looking for a rewarding opportunity, please
submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, highlight your experience, skills, and why you are interested in joining ChiropracTED.
ChiropracTED is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
We look forward to welcoming a new member to our team dedicated to providing top-notch chiropractic services.